Throughout her 20-year dance career , Maryana has taken lessons with numerous internationally acclaimed teachers, from whom she has accumulated valuable knowledge that she now loves to share with her own students.
Maryana's goal is to bring out the best in all of her students and make them shine on the dance floor. Taking private lessons gives you the benefit of having her undivided attention on you and on your strengths and weaknesses.
Even though Maryana's amateur competitive career has ended, she continues to take lessons with international teachers to expand her knowledge.
Some benefits of private lessons:
- Private lessons give you one-on-one time with your teacher, which allows you to improve at a faster pace
- The undivided attention you will receive will make sure that you do not form any bad habits. Instead, the focus will be on making sure you dance correctly and beautifully
- You have the choice of dance that you wish to work on and the ability to ask as many questions as you may have
- Private lessons allow you to improve your musicality, technique and partnering skills faster
- Give you the ability to fit lessons into your own busy schedule
- No partner needed. Private lessons are for single, social and competitive dancers
- Semi-private lessons available (max. 4 people)
lessons at the studio
Private lessons are held at dance studios in Vancouver (Broadway Ballroom) and Richmond (Crystal Ballroom) at your convenience.
These world-class studios give you the opportunity to practice among other dancers and make friends who share your passion.
Lessons at your home
This option is available for people who are very busy and don't have the opportunity to come to the studio.
The only criteria for this type of setting is lots of space to move around. A mirror would be advantageous, but not mandatory.
Enjoy lessons in the comfortable setting of your home!